- On Jan 16th the OCS website went down from midnight - 9am to launch 2.0 products.
- Solei reigned supreme in volume with it's budget CBD Free Oil until they ran out; Edison's CBD Oil was the clear winner during its absense. Restock of Oil Spray towards end of the month swung the pendulum back somewhat.
- Aurora is winning at the $/ml game, with ~75% less sales compared to Solei they made only ~30% less revenue.
- Hexo Oils were delisted in the 2.0 shuffle and haven't re-appeared
- Foria exits the Oil market
- Kiwi Cannabis and Northern Harvest enter the Oil market
- Redecan Oil is supply-bound, stock is being picked clean within minutes.
- Tweed Oil supply ran out.
- Symbl price drop mid-month improved their market share from ~2% to 6%
- 01/06 Emerald restocks SYNC 25 CBD Oil
- 01/10 Foria Topical oil stock is pulled, item gets delisted on 01/16
- 01/11 Tweed runs out of Argyle Spray
- 01/12 Cove sells out of Rest and Reflect oils
- 01/13 Vertical Balance drops restock
- 01/16 Hexo oils get lost in the 2.0 shuffle
- 01/16 Symbl High CBD oil goes on sale
- 01/23 Tweed runs out of Bakerstreet spray
- 01/23 Solei runs out of Free Oil
- 01/24 Irsa Moon stock is pulled
- 01/28 Northern Harvest enters oils game with Forte Oil
- 01/28 Solei Free Spray restocked
- 01/30 Kiwi Cannabis enters oils game with Balanced