- On Jan 16th the OCS website went down from midnight - 9am to launch 2.0 products.
- Heavily fragmented market with Redecan on top, Solei and Twd battling for 2nd place
- Blazery joins the market with 2 products, peaking at 8% market share before one of them sold out.
- Fireside joins the market with a single product but it fails to get above 1.8% market share.
- Eve exits the market
- Edison pulled 3 popular SKUs, giving up ~5% market share.
- 01/09 Blazery introduces Last Call and Pregame PR
- 01/10 Fireside enters the market with Black PR
- 01/15 Riff runs out of product
- 01/21 Blazery Pregame sells out
- 01/21 Canaca Blend 14 restock
- 01/21 Eve runs out The Boss Pre-roll (delisted on the 29th)
- 01/22 Solei Sense PR restock
- 01/22 Edison Casablanca, City Lights and Rio Bravo pre-rolls are suddenly delisted
- 01/24 Price drops on Wink No1
- 01/24 THC Biomed Indica PR restock
- 01/29 Saturday runs out of product
- 01/31 Price drops on Aurora Hybrid Ace PR